|Bachelors in Computer Science||Spring 2015|
|Minor in Mathematics||GPA: 3.6/4.0|
|Associates in Business||Spring 2012|
|Graduated summa cum laude|
Public speaking – I’ve taken multiple public speaking classes to better my public and interpersonal communication skills.
Web – I’ve had the opportunity to build various web applications to suite clients needs. From full e-commerce based websites to internal workflow replacement systems.
I pride myself on being a fast learner and highly adaptable to change.
Current Endeavors and Experience
I am currently owner and lead developer at Bright Minded Media. Throughout my career I’ve had the opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams to reach a specific goal as well as challenge and push my abilities to work in areas outside of my particular skill set, helping to expand my abilities and thought process.
Some Noteable Courses
- CS314 – Software Engineering (B+)
- CS320 – Algorithms, Theory and Practice (B)
- CS356 – Systems Security (A)
- CS370 – System Architecture and Software (A)
- CS430 – Database Systems (A)
- CS455 – Distributed Systems (A)
- CS464 – Human Computer Interaction (A)
- CS480 – Big Data Analysis (B)
- MAT360 – Mathematics of Information Security (B)